Dual VT Sound Demo
Example showing dual Vortex Tracker II player for the ZX Spectrum Next.
How to Build
If you want to build the zxnext_dual_vt_sound program yourself, follow the steps below:
Download the zxnext_dual_vt_sound repository either as a ZIP archive using the
"Clone or download" button at the top of this page or with Git using the
- Go to the zxnext_dual_vt_sound directory and enter the following command:
- Run the zxnext_dual_vt_sound/bin/zxnext_dual_vt_sound.nex file in your
Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator.
- Alan Bostrup for the PT3 module used in this demo
- Allan Albright for help with z88dk
- Michael Ware for innumerable help with the Next hardware, z80 asm and optimizations
- Peter Ped Helcmanovsky for help and optimizations
- S.V.Bulba for the original Vortex Tracker II PT3 player assembly code
- Sefan Bylund for his z88dk examples on which these are based
This software is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.