Demonstrates relative sprites for the ZX Spectrum Next.
How to Build
If you want to build the zxnext_chess_demo program yourself, follow the steps below:
Download the zxnext_chess_demo repository either as a ZIP archive using the
"Clone or download" button at the top of this page or with Git using the
- Go to the zxnext_chess_demo directory and enter the following command:
- Run the zxnext_chess_demo/bin/zxnext_chess_demo.nex file in your
Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator.
- Sefan Bylund for his z88dk examples on which these are based
- Michael Ware for innumerable help with the Next hardware and z80 asm and graphics in this demo
- Peter Ped Helcmanovsky for help fixing a bug in this demo
This software is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.